We love leftover bagels as there are so many yummy dishes to bake with them! A bagel bake is one of the quickest and easiest dishes that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Try this recipe with any kind of leftover bagel for breakfast tomorrow.
Deliciously Simple Bagel Bake
- Casserole Dish
- 5 Bagels Any Assortment of flavours, torn into pieces about 1 inch
- 8 Oz Bacon or Sausage or both Cooked and diced
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese cut into cubes
- 8 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Chopped scallions
- 1 Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Grease a 13×9 inch casserole dish.
- Place half of the bagel cubes in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle half of the meat, half of the cheddar cheese, half of the cream cheese and half of the scallions over the cubes.
- Repeat another layer of bagels, meat, cheese, cream cheese & scallions.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt & pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over bagel layers making sure to complete cover them.
- Cover dish with foil & place in a refrigerator for 4 hour or overnight
- Preheat the over to 350°F
- Bake covered casserole for 40 minutes. Then, remove foil & continue to bake for 15 minutes
- LEt cool for 10 minutes before serving