This quick and easy recipe can be made in less than 30 minutes. The recipe can be made with only veggies or many different breakfast meats. This recipe is perfect breakfast for two or more than two. Make these quiche for a weekend brunch or ahead of time and quickly reheat for busy workday mornings!
• 4 Bagels, any flavor
• 1 cup Cheddar, or Swiss or Pepperjack cheese, grated
• 6 tbsp Heavy/Double Cream
• 4 pieces Bacon, cooked, cooled & chopped
• 2 Eggs, beaten
• 2 Sausage Patties or Links (Pork, Beef, Turkey or Chicken), cooked and diced
• 1 to 2 Scallions chopped
• Ketchup, Sriracha or Ranch Dressing to dip
• Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl whisk together 2 eggs and 6 tbsp cream.
3) Add sausage, bacon, cheese, scallion and seasoning to taste.
4) Stir to combine, then place to the side.
5) Slice a tiny sliver off the top of the bagels. Then scoop the inside of each bagel making sure to leave the outside intact.
6) Place each bagel on a baking tray. Spoon or laddle the mixture into the center of each bagel.
7) Place the baking sheet into the oven for 15mins or until the bagel is crispy and the filling is cooked. Check to make sure the quiche is cooked by poking the quiche with a toothpick to see if it comes out dry.